Knitting E-scape

Monday, March 12, 2007

Remember Felting?


I've had a change of heart. And I owe a long overdue apology to my favorite "package ninja" (hi Tim, I love you) for the felting flame. Especially since he and Skor went to the yarn store with me when they were in town. He sneaked a book about felting off the shelves and crawled into a corner and read (very fast) all the secrets. So it's safe now (I give up) to post photos from last fall's guild felting seminar. The few felted projects I'd completed up to that point were all done using a washing machine. At the seminar, we used buckets.

The idea was to felt bowls, but I wanted to make a hat. (I'm a rebel.)















Here's a few of the finished items, drying.


And here's my finished hat. I've worn it all winter. I've been thankful for the warmth, but it's a little itchy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home