Knitting E-scape

Monday, September 26, 2005

Dad's Socks

Here it is, the first picture of Dad's sock #1! Try clicking for a better picture. This is the sock yarn that Dani sent me a while back! Thanks again: the sock is knitting up nicely! I am almost ready to start the toe decreases and yes, I'm using 2 circular needles! I'll use the 2 circs for the 2nd sock, but I am not quite sure whether I'll be using this method...I do kinda like it...very little laddering. I'm planning to knit the toes in white...I hope it looks ok! Dad is supposed to wear only white socks, but I think he can get by with these for "special occasions" and I will recommend that he not wear them two days in a row like someone I know...

In other news, dh has been burning the candle at both ends, actually more than both ends.

And, I have been very busy with a new business venture! A good friend from nursing school and I are developing a business together and gathering together a team to work with. We have had long hours working on plans and strategies...I'm pretty tired, but excited to make this move...To be continued...

And I have a secret project in the works...hee hee...need time to finish it, but time is at a premium these days.

4 Comments:

  • Your dad is a lucky man. What stitch are you using for the leg?

    Glad to hear your business plans are moving along. Make sure to get enough rest :).

    By Blogger cindy, At 4:58 AM  

  • I like you those are knitting up! Your are so welcome :) Glad to hear you are venturing into a new business. Can't wait to hear more :)

    By Blogger Dani, At 5:40 AM  

  • I owe you a big huge apology on my blog and you will get it! Thank you sooo much for the GSN gifties. It really was worth the wait and you have taught me that I should be just a little more patient. thank you again!

    By Blogger Christine, At 8:02 PM  

  • I just want to check in with you and make sure things are going better. I am still worried about making nice nice, too! I really am sorry!

    By Blogger Christine, At 6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home