Knitting E-scape

Monday, September 19, 2005

"Gimme Some Needles!"

Warning: Only read this if you know what I am talking about!

1) What do you like to knit or crochet?
Socks, socks, and more socks!

2) What fibers do you like?
High quality sock yarns! What else? Wool, superwash merino and the like...

3) What type of needles do you use most often?
Small double points and recently small addi turbos for 2 circular socks. Other than addis, I prefer bamboo.

4) Do you like to knit in the round?
Absolutely!

5) Do you use a magic loop method or any other we should know about? Are you interested in learning a new method?
I am interested in learning magic loop...I just began using the 2 circular needle method, and have size 1's at 24 inches. I tried 16 inches, but did not like that length.

7) Do you have a favorite place that you shop on-line?
I have not yet tried Knit Picks but would love to. I have gotten wonderful sock yarn from Furry Yarns, and Little Knits...

8) Do you want to be surprised?
Surprises are great! But when I am looking at stuff for my secret pal, I really do like to make sure I am "on track"...

Um, so I hope that is good. I apologize for not posting this info sooner. Life has been way too full lately...
Sock pics soon!

1 Comments:

  • :) Thank you, from you GSN Pal...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home