Knitting E-scape

Monday, August 22, 2005

Secret Pal 5 Finale


What's in the boxes?
Here's the stack of packages on the way out the door to the post office...On the bottom is my secret pal's final "reveal" gift which includes the roving. The other two are my SP5 "rescue angel" gifts...Apparently there were some sp's that didn't follow through on their committment. Rox did an awesome job...but ended up needing some help in the end so those who were "forgotten" weren't totally disappointed. So I've done a little to help "ease the pain"...contact Rox if you want to help! http://www.secretpal5.blogspot.com/

2 Comments:

  • Thanks for being an angel. I am an angel and an angel recipient, and I appreciate your effort, even though I know you weren't my angel :)

    By Blogger Christine, At 5:28 PM  

  • how great of you to help out with SP5! You really are an angel! It's so sad that some people have bad experiences with the SP program. It's supposed to be fun.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home