Knitting E-scape

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Long Time, No Post

I am a lazy blogger. What's the excuse? Nothing I can really talk about. Tired, fatigued, did I say tired? Not entirely sure why. I have lots of "stuff" to take pictures of and post...finished socks, SP gifts, sock progress, knitting news, Whitney's new haircut... so what's up?
Not much.
I will try to get pictures up tomorrow and talk about life and knitting (and quilting).
Yesterday was guild meeting...what an active and interesting group!
Hang in there with me.
Got some cardiac testing this week....and it's worrying me a bit. I'm off now to get a little exercise!

2 Comments:

  • some days it's hard to really get into blogging. I've been so busy with other things lately that my blog has seemed more like a chore. I hate that. It is supposed to be fun. I hope that I have more time to have fun with it soon.

    HUGS TO YOU!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:52 PM  

  • Yeah, its hard to keep up with the blogging world sometimes... But there are so many other wonderful things in life :)

    By Blogger Dani, At 7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home