Knitting E-scape

Friday, July 29, 2005

Thank You to All; I'm going to Juneau!

Thank you to all for the well-wishes and Happy Birthday wishes! I don't feel any older today than I did yesterday!
DH and I are going to Juneau tomorrow morning to visit our son and his wife and take the -----! I will be home on Tuesday afternoon; be looking for pictures of the ----- next week. Maybe some shots of the glacier as well.
No real knitting news for now, although I am 2.5 inches down the cuff on sock #1 for my mom. I am ready to start the heel as these are going to be ankle socks. So the socks are going with me on the airplane. What else will I take? Oh, I know, more sock yarn. Oh, and the sockapal-2-za socks? I am working up courage to graft the toes. Maybe next week!

2 Comments:

  • Have a wonderful trip!!!!

    By Blogger Dani, At 4:39 AM  

  • I can't believe that I missed your birthday! I've been so overwhelmed with The Preemie Project lately that I haven't had time to keep up with RAOK. Happy Belated Birthday! Hope it was a good one. Have a great vacation and see you when you get back. =0)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home