Knitting E-scape

Monday, July 25, 2005

All about socks...


Janet's RAOK sock yarn!
This is the promised photo of the amazing new sock yarn that my sister sent. The colors are all mine, mine! It has some mohair content. I want to carry this around with me until I can knit it...I may have to take it to work with me just so I can look at it often.
Sockapal-2-za socks are all done except for the grafting of the toes and the weaving in of the yarn ends! I'm hoping the headache will be abated enough by tomorrow so I can manage the Kitchener toes...I had to start the socks for my mom, I was so sick of the rainbow socks. slap me.
Otherwise, I managed to give the dog a bath today and drive my sick neighbor to a doctor's appointment.
Oh, and I am handsewing the binding to the back of the -----. I can't say or show a picture until the recipients have the item. It is beautiful, I'm so excited with it!

5 Comments:

  • That is some gorgeous sock yarn. You seem to have the same color preferences that I do! Thanks for commenting on my blog too.. You are such a sweet heart! Hugs :)

    By Blogger Dani, At 5:42 AM  

  • that sock yarn is beautiful!
    LOL thanks for stopping by my blog!LOL i keep asking eveyone in the sock a pal 2 exhchange if they're mine! LOL
    have a great day

    By Blogger StarKnits, At 10:41 PM  

  • oooo that yarn is soooo beautiful. Great RAOK!

    By Blogger Christine, At 6:40 PM  

  • Oh my Goodness. That yarn is so pretty! I love it. I would have to keep it around me so that I could "pet" it also!

    By Blogger Jenn, At 6:46 AM  

  • Thank you for showing this. I bought a skein of Anne, it is beautiful yarn. Mine is in a wine color, i have a pattern for a lace plain poncho that is suppose to take 1 skein, but there wasn't enough yarn and i felt so bad and didn't want to get another skein (it's not cheap stuff), so i'm going to knit it into socks!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home