Knitting E-scape

Saturday, July 23, 2005

My first!


ooooh, Cascade Fixation
Thanks Janet, for introducing me to Cascade Fixation! The latest sock yarn! This yarn is wonderfully stretchy and there are almost endless possibilities. Life is hard these days, as my sock yarn is keeping me up at night. As the yarn stash builds, the spell gets more powerful. Gotta get those sockapal socks off the needles or I may go nuts thinking about the next socks...I intend to be able to report a FO soon. I have hope!
Tomorrow: Stay tuned for the latest, most amazing sock yarn. The photos I took today are too dark. Promise to try in the sun tomorrow. This stuff is exquisite.
Please scroll down and take a look at the yarn that needs to be claimed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home