Knitting E-scape

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

The socks go on and on and on....


Sock Progress
Here they are yet again. I'm bummed because I believe I am a verrrry sllloooowwww knitter. 'Course these are on 2.25 (US#1) needles and I knit tightly, but even so, I am humiliated to still be posting progress pictures on these. I want them to be done. My mom wants me to knit her some anklets and yesterday I got some cute white and pink cotton sock yarn. Wanna see? Yep, as soon as these are fini!
I have joined the ROAK ring! yes! thank you to everyone that made that happen. I will be working on getting the ring code and button on the site, but I don't know how to do it yet...
I also started an on-line course today, subject "The Internet". Should be fun and interesting.
Please stay tuned. I am going back to work tomorrow. Still awaiting results. I will let all of you know when I finally get the news. Thanks so much for the positive thoughts and prayers.

9 Comments:

  • Your socks are beautiful and you will remember every stitch :)

    By Blogger Christine, At 6:55 PM  

  • AWESOME colorway Love the socks!

    By Blogger soapy, At 5:59 AM  

  • don't you fret about being a slow knitter. Like you said, those are on US 1 needles. That's smaller than a toothpick! You're doing fabulous. =0) cannot wait to see them finished!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:24 AM  

  • Those are awesome!!!! Totally love the crazy colors!

    By Blogger alison, At 4:39 PM  

  • Best pooling, EVER! What is the yarn/colorway? If they're not for me, then I want to make some just like that for myself. :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 4:39 AM  

  • Oh, I love these socks. I am SO glad you didn't frog them. They're absolutely gorgeous.

    By Blogger Ruby Banshee, At 5:18 AM  

  • Those socks are amazingly beautiful! Wow. :)

    By Blogger tammy, At 9:32 AM  

  • Those are some of the happiest socks I have ever seen! So great, you are going to have a very happy pal!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:53 PM  

  • Great to see another Alaskan knitter in the sock exchange. They are great too. Slow and steady wins the race.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home