Knitting E-scape

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Another Sock? It's an Illness!


More Lorna's Laces. Looks like a sock!
This is shepherd's sock once again in the colorway "Mixed Berries". Nice colors, more to my liking than "Rainbow". I'm doing a plain 1x1 rib and the colors are kinda striping/pooling in a pleasing (to me) way. I haven't been working on these much for the past week; I'm trying to get mom's ankle socks finished. But I'm also about ready to cast on for "Friday Harbor" with Koigu since I've joined the Knitting on the Road knit-along; August and September will be devoted to this particular sock. It's seemed to be problematic for some of the group members so I am sure it will be a challenge for me. First off, I need to change the pattern a bit as Nancy Bush has very small feet! Click on the link to join the fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home