Knitting E-scape

Saturday, September 24, 2005

SOCKAPAL-2-ZA!


Sockapal-2-za! Here they are!
I got my socks!
Anne is my secret sock pal, and it's no longer a secret! She knit these from Mountain Colors Bearfoot (a yarn I love, but haven't used yet). Now I have some in the form of beautiful socks in "Meadow" colorway. Thank you Anne!
Please check out the link to Anne. Look under September 12 on her site for a lovely picture of my socks! Ya all need a better idea of how gorgeous is this yarn...
My photo is dark, I will try again under better lighting, but I wanted to get a "thank you" to Anne!

4 Comments:

  • I was a little behind in blog reading. Wow...you have received all kinds of cool socks! (from sock pal and from your sister) How fun to open a package and find socks knitted just for you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:34 AM  

  • Love your socks! Anne was my Secret Pal for SP5.. she is really great!

    By Blogger Dani, At 4:04 PM  

  • You must be a special person to receive such lovely socks!!! What pattern did she use? I have some beautiful sock yarn from you that I may use for this pattern.:)

    By Blogger cindy, At 5:00 AM  

  • Well, aren't you the lucky girl! They are beautiful socks and must feel good too if you wore them for 2 days! ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home