Knitting E-scape

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Secret Pal has been revealed!


Secret Pal 5 Finale!
Actually, my dear secret pal revealed herself at the proper time. It's just that I have been away from the blog for a while. Busy, and a little "under it"...too much going on, disorganization, etc. Whatever excuse I can manage will work. Her name is Yuvi. She is an Indonesian student, currently residing, studying, and blogging in Malaysia! I so thank her for her generous spoiling and the extreme extra effort it has taken to mail surprises via International Post. This package was held up in customs for some reason or another. It's hard to believe that yummy chocolate, yarn and little gifties are somhow threatening! So sorry, Yuvie, but it all arrived in good order, once I phoned Fed-Ex and supplied them with my SSN...
Look at this yarn! I love it! It is Katia, made in Spain. It is 60% cotton and 40% acrylic. I think it will make really cute socks!
Visit Yuvi here !

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home