Knitting E-scape

Friday, August 18, 2006

You'll Still Never know the secret!!

This post is being written on an emergency basis to answer the comment entered by an entity known as "package ninja". Please be aware that just because you know the main ingredients used in the experiment, does not mean you will ever be able to figure out how the listed items were used, or in what order. Take note, dear "package ninja", you have not the capacity to ever truely understand the real meaning of the felting mystery.
Note to normal readers:
I'm searching for the camera because the saga is not yet over, and I really think it would be best to "photo document", especially to avoid too many explanations for the above reasons...related to the sneakiness of "package ninja" lurking around my blog. I have no idea what said "package ninja" might be capable of or how he might use "felting technology" should the secret ever fall into his hands....

3 Comments:

  • Um, okay.

    By Blogger Package Ninja, At 11:09 PM  

  • Hi Barb!!! The box has arrived 24th Oct! I am stunned to say the least,no words can describe how I felt when I opened it with No 3 son(he was recovering from having grommets in his ears that morning)
    Thankyou very much for the Big box of treasures......I have kept your address so hope to send something your way for Christmas!!!!
    Enjoy your snow!!

    By Blogger My Five Sons, At 3:54 AM  

  • So, um, when are you going to update your blog again?

    By Blogger Package Ninja, At 10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home