Knitting E-scape

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Fabric Crochet




I had fun this past fall learning how to crochet with 1" fabric strips. I took a class at the LQS and made a rug. It was a learning opportunity. But I really wanted to make this bag:

















So I did.
This was my birthday present for Mom. Take a peek inside. I lined it with the same fabric which I used for the crochet, and I added a couple pockets to the lining. I covered some plastic mesh to add stability to the bottom. The covered mesh can be removed and the bag can be tossed into the washer...it was an enjoyable project.










And then I made a couple pillow cases, one with the bag fabric. They're quick and easy and make great gifts. Easy man, that's what I love.



Not such a great picture, but you get the idea...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home