Knitting E-scape

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Sockapal-2-za: I'm IN!!

I am so excited! I'm in! I just got my sock-pal...oh, dear. I probably *have* to go buy more sock yarn! Tons of thanks to Alison for getting it all together. Shhhh, it's all a secret!

And doubly excited I am, as this morning, I got notified of the person I am to spoil through the Secret Pal 5 match. Cool. I have made contact with that person, and am still waiting to hear who got me. So, soon, I will post my answers to the questionnaire. Tons of thanks to Rox for all her work on this project!

In knitting news, I am sewing the suede palms on one pair of felted mittens which have been in the UFO bin for a few months. The first is for DS #2 but he won't need them for awhile. (There is a second pair waiting in the wings for DS #1.) Even in Alaska, it's summer. Pics when I'm finished.

And thanks, Amy, for reminding me that buying sock yarn is a noble thing to do!

Back to work and it's challenges tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home