Knitting E-scape

Monday, June 13, 2005

So many socks that are asking to be knit...so little time!


The Lorna's Laces I blogged about weeks ago!

I am not sure if I want to post pics of all the sock yarn I have stashed. It might seem like I am hoarding or something. It's strange because I haven't seen a shortage of yarn in the stores yet as a result of my stash. I am currently trying to decide what pair of socks wants to be knit next. I will finish the purple splendors soon... My feet want to wear them all. And the tragic horror of it all is that there is another bit of LL that I have hidden at the bottom of the bin at my LYS, plus, they just got a huge shipment of Koigu. It whispered to me that it would like to live at my house. AND, I have a day off tomorrow...

1 Comments:

  • Perhaps you've become a one-person Yarn Rescue Society? Who knows what an awful life that Lorna's Laces and Koigu lead before they found you? It's your obligation to save them...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home