Knitting E-scape

Monday, June 20, 2005

I couldn't help it, it's not my fault


Sock swatch!
Click to enlarge! I figured out how to take a picture on close up. It takes longer for some of us to learn these things.
I had a conversation with my sister today. I asked her how many batches of sock yarn she had--meaning how many different sock yarns to make how many potential pairs of socks. I told her that I was not trying to give her a bad time; rather I wanted to make myself feel better. She said 10. I did a quick count and he he, I have only 7. I must be a better woman. Well, you see, pride cometh before a fall...That was before I went to the LYS for an innocent set of #3 dpns. Like I said, it wasn't my fault. Look what I ended up with! It's 75% cotton and 25% nylon. I think it will be perfect with jeans.
Now I know that some family members read this blog. Please calm down. The sock yarn vs drinking at the bar: it could be worse, much, much worse. And for those who are still concerned: I *promise* to discuss the problem with my therapist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home