Knitting E-scape

Wednesday, July 06, 2005


And This, Double time wowee!
Unbelievalbe. This arrived at the same time! Lorna's Laces: 2 hanks in Amethyst Stripe. Beautiful! My secret pal said that sock yarn was hard to come by where she was living...and no wonder. Do people in the south Pacific even wear socks? Whenever we travel to warm climates, we wear sandals. Hmm. This was sent from my secret pal via Sue at Little Knits. I have not checked out this site yet, but she said her yarn is on sale. Thank you secret pal! You have gone way above and beyond the call of secret pal fun making! You know I love Lorna's Laces and purpley colors! I have sooo many socks I want to make, and so many different patterns I want to try. (I am definately at the SABLE critical point.)
Off work today because I don't feel good...So this was a very bright spot after another doctor visit yesterday!

Oh yes, don't forget to take a close look at the cutie heart beaded bracelet! Love the stretch and I will wear it to work tomorrow! Thank you!

1 Comments:

  • Hey i just got some of the Lorna's in pink and purple. Now I have to decide what to do with it...socks for me, me for sockapal-2-za pal...or for my SP5 pal? Hmmm...decisions, decisions

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home