Knitting E-scape

Saturday, April 09, 2005

My First Post

Welcome, friends and family! I finally did it! My blog template is set up and I can start. Woo-hoo! I am not sure that I have much to say that will be of great interest, but... Here goes!

I have been fascinated with the multitudes of interesting and provocative (in a good way) knitting blogs that I have viewed. Lots of knitting inspiration, advice, and encouragement. Most of the bloggers I have read are very experienced. As a newbie, some of this can be intimidating. So I intend to write about (at least in the beginning) my milestones as a knitter. And as a computer operator. I have not yet learned how to upload pictures to the site...Hoping for the best in a week or two. (When work issues diminish and time allows.)

Note: in Alaska, the daylight is expanding exponentially it seems! Last night as we exited the "movie theater" at (9:30 pm) it was still "light". Love it. And the snow piles are diminishing. Soon it will be time to "wash the car". (Which causes it to rain here, for those unfamiliar to Alaska.) Temperatures during the day are heading towards "50", but we have freezing still at
night.

2 Comments:

  • Mom's got me using blogger now. Gone are the days of spending three hours updating one paragraph on the clunky old website.

    This is sweet.

    Mom, your website is cool!

    By Blogger Package Ninja, At 9:56 PM  

  • I have the most amazing family. They are sooo supportive and say wonderful things about me, even though they are, well, opinionated. More about my family in future posts...the odd and the unusual and the beautiful and brilliant. Can't wait to see what Tim has to blog about in the days to come...I'm sure we'll hear more about the adventures of James Polk and his mandarin revolution capers. Hee hee. I'm up to my eyeballs in PowerPoint today!

    By Blogger Ms. Lance-a-lot, At 10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home